Giving you the overdose on celebrity gossip....you know you want it!!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Does This Make You Hot???

Does This Make You Hot???
Sangina is desperate for attention. The American Idol reject rejects his shirt! This picture… Makes me wet! Makes me wanna BARF! View Results This picture… Makes me wanna BARF! (93%) Makes me wet! (7%) Total Votes: 189 Vote if(document.getElementById("polls-44-pollvote")!=undefined) {if( readCookie("voted_44")==null) { document.getElementById("polls-44-pollresult").style.display="none";} else {document.getElementById("polls-44-pollvote").style.display="none";document.getElementById("poll-votebutton-44").style.display="none";} } �Loading …

sanjaya_sexy.jpg

Sangina is desperate for attention.

The American Idol reject rejects his shirt!

This picture…

View Results

This picture…

  • Makes me wanna BARF! (93%)
  • Makes me wet! (7%)

Total Votes: 189

Loading ...�Loading …


No comments: