Giving you the overdose on celebrity gossip....you know you want it!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Review: ''Quarterlife' translates well from Web

Review: ''Quarterlife' translates well from Web
AP Television Writer Frazier Moore reviews 'Quarterlife,' a show premiering on NBC that began on the Internet. (Feb. 21)

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt: The Video Game?


George Clooney: The Hillary Clinton Of The Oscars?


Dishing the Dirt
Tori Spelling is pregnant with another child, but that's not the only thing she's giving birth to. The actress/reality TV star is coming out with a new autobiography and People magazine has published some excerpts. Our favorites are the Shannen Doherty passages! Tori….on why she wrote an autobiography: "I spent so many years in the media having people tell [...]

mx0096539.jpg

Tori Spelling is pregnant with another child, but that's not the only thing she's giving birth to.

The actress/reality TV star is coming out with a new autobiography and People magazine has published some excerpts.

Our favorites are the Shannen Doherty passages!

Tori….on why she wrote an autobiography:
"I spent so many years in the media having people tell stories about my life, so I figured I might as well tell the true stories about my life this time. Nobody's read it! Not even [my husband] Dean!"

On Brian Austen Green, aka Megan Fox's fiancee:
"I had an insta-crush on Brian Austen Green. Brian was the only guy on the show my age. We had something going over the years we worked together. We were always fighting, making up, having fun and hating each other. We were just young."

On Luke Perry:
"As for Luke Perry, he called me 'Camel' because I had long eyelashes. Trust me, Luke Perry can call you 'Camel' and make it sexy."

On Shannen Doherty:
"Shannen had everything, but she could be arrogant and carefree. Jennie [Garth] was outspoken when she thought Shannen was out of line. Sometimes they got along, but there were explosions. Once they got into a fistfight."

"A night with [Shannen] meant going to the hottest club and drinking until the early hours. I knew she was a 'bad influence,' but I liked her anyway."

[Image via Mavrix Online.]


No comments: