Giving you the overdose on celebrity know you want it!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

12 accidental celebrity deaths — and the prescription drugs that caused them

Heath Ledger could be the latest star to have died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. Ledger was taking anti-depressants as well as the “dangerous drug” Ambien at the time of his death, although his autopsy today was inconclusive. While most celebrity drug deaths have been the result of either suicide or the use of illegal drugs, a surprising number of stars have died by accident — from medications you can purchase at the corner pharmacy. Here are 12 of the most famous:

Go to the eDrugSearch Blog for more.

No comments: